Compelling missions, passionate leaders, and effective programs are certainly important in nonprofit work, but without cash, nonprofits fail. In an increasingly competitive and constantly changing fundraising environment, your nonprofit must stay ahead of the curve with the skills, tools and practices that will secure the resources you need to fuel your work.
"Greenlights' consultants worked with all stakeholders in our community to help us develop a well-informed, community-supported development plan. The experience helped sharpen our strategic plan and turn our planning into action."
- Cinnamon Henley, Executive Director, Austin Discovery School
Greenlights provides services to help evaluate your nonprofit's fundraising effectiveness and build the fund development skills, tools and plans to be successful.
Our fund development assessment and planning services include:
- In-depth assessment and evaluation of existing fundraising programs, including donor data mining, materials review, and more
- Fund development planning, including detailed fundraising strategies and tactics, writing funding case statements, annual fundraising calendaring, realistic fundraising goal-setting, and more.
- Development dashboard creation and implementation
- Earned revenue strategy/business plan development to complement contributed revenues
- Grant prospecting for funding that gives you the biggest “bang for your buck” - the highest revenue yield for the lowest outlay of resources
- Board and staff training on fundraising techniques and practices
For more information about our consulting services, contact Tara Kirkland, Chief Programs & Services Officer, at (512) 477-5955 x262.
Related Blog Posts
Related EventsView All Events
Search this Site
Texas Nonprofit Summit: Join more than 700 nonprofit professionals and community leaders to experience an energizing, two days of learning and networking. Early bird discount rates available through June 22. Register now!
Nonprofit Excellence Awards: Recognizing the nonprofits and individuals driving social change through outstanding achievements impacting our communities. Accepting nominations through July 23. Nominate your favorite organization or leader today!
Interim Executive Director Program: We are currently accepting applications for new members of our Interim Executive Director pool.
Board service just got easier!: Greenlights' OnBoard connects those looking to join a board with the nonprofits that need new board members, while providing information and resources on board service. Find open board positions.